ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract should not be more than 400 words and written in a standard format. May include one table or figure. Please mention your preferred mode of presentation i.e. Oral / Poster / Either.
- The abstract must represent original work and the body of the abstract should be ordered as follows: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Correspondence regarding the abstracts, such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the submission author.
- The scientific committee will review the abstracts and decide the section of presentation.
- All abstract will be reviewed anonymously by the abstract committee and the decision of the abstract committee will be final
- Registration is mandatory prior to any paper or poster presentation.
- Accepted abstract will be published in the “Journal of Clinical Pediatric Nephrology”.
- Please email your abstract to email@example.com. Last date of submission of abstract 15th October, 2016.
REWARDS: ? BEST FREE PAPER ? BEST POSTER
1.BEST FREE & POSTER PAPERS ( Travel Grant Rs.6000/each + Free Conference Registration & Certificate)
2.SECOND BEST FREE & POSTER PAPERS ( Travel Grant Rs.4000/each + Free Conference Registration & Certificate)
Category 1 AKI & RRT
Category 2 Nephrotic Syndrome
Category 3 Glomerulonephritis
Category 4 CKD & Transplantation
Category 5 Others